(OFF BABBLE)Re: TMTYL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 23 10:11:06 EDT 2008

I like the Arcadia So Red The Rose cassette I once had!!!!
Nothing wrong with the GD, other than I never saw them tripping to "get it".
Back in the mid 80's, I had this guy that I didn't know, that somehow ended
up coming to my apartment late at night and I'd be driniking, and he would
play live dead tapes for hours and getting off on them so hard, and I just
got a kick watching him
then there were the 2 couch-guys, I think were downer heads, that would show
up for the couch....
then there was "turkey baster Bob", the dead-head with a phone in his
closet, an upper connection that I recorded a Dead bootleg for......hmmmmm
oops sorry, I just woke up unfortunately