TMTYL

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jul 23 15:08:08 EDT 2008

While we were talking about Nik being scary, I was listening to Naked, and
the sonic Attack is very disturbing, real fine synth. work, the whole band
was tight.  I didn't know how I'd feel about a trumpet playing SR music, but
it all sounded fine to me.

I use a sonic device to repell mosquitoes.  I hate the critters, ak!!

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:22 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: TMTYL

and there's always the Ultrasonics the the creatures use.........and
further, I would say that if I were at some of the HW gigs when they were
doing Sonic Attack and such during the Distant Horizons era and had I taken
anything "funny", I'd be inclined to say to myself "by George I think
Hawkwind is blowing my mind, this is frightening"