TMTYL

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jul 23 15:39:25 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,
Very interesting reading, it seems as though relatively little is known
about the use of ultra, and infra sound, but a lot of alleged experiments
have been done, finding the data to back them up is another matter.  The
gist of the article is that sound is impractical as a weapon due to it's
dentrimental affects on the operator of the gismo, and the unpradictible
affects on a large crowd, whether it be in an open or closed environment.
I'm not qualified to do justice to the piece, thanks, Mike, and for all who
are interested, I'd check out the link.  Mike told me after finding it, he
couldn't get back into the article, but even I got through, I guess your
computer is having problems.  With it being as old as it is, with no
upgrades in memory, or other maintainance issues, I'm not surprised.  I
appreciat you putting the link in your posting.

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:42 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: TMTYL

unless the US gov is holding back on everything fun, I think Waco proved I
need not worry, here: *this would fall under psychoaccoustics wouldn't it??,
I didn't read it: *
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/256/sonic_weapons.html