(OFF BABBLE)Re: TMTYL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 24 00:01:32 EDT 2008

well, all isn't lost, we will now plan an attack on the piano teacher
I'm not an idiot, I just have low self-esteem
Jerry Garcia is (was)  known to be an extremely talented guitarist
I may become a fan some day, but I have all this quantity of British
space-stuff that just doesn't allow my attention out very far
also wanted to say I enjoyed everyone who hasn't flamed and Owen's
especially though I must reread it
peace
and to make this more "less annoying" how about my now sending a post that I
had saved in draft form to spare the masses
but before that, I have had this EGG cd for 18 years, and I am once again
trying to "get" it.....
here:
 I was just really mindless and typed "top psychedelic albums of all time"
into a search, and got EXACTLY what I expected
first, this one, that I got annoyed by:
http://www.rocklistmusic.co.uk/qlistspage3.htm#Psychedelic!
then, the next place I went, had this first:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=803321