(OFF BABBLE)Re: TMTYL

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 24 11:01:10 EDT 2008

uh, silly string costs money, scrap the first lineHa?  Call me later, I need
to center before therapy.

Later

Kaduflyer

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:16 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF BABBLE)Re: TMTYL

uh, silly string costs money, scrap the first line
so o> to> infinity means time reduction and infinite acceleraton huh.......
I wish einstein was around to ask what a previous bad boy is to do with his
philosophy, ah well.....maybe if you are profound enough something might
happen,,,hmm