Fwd: Off: AMON DUUL question

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 29 07:41:16 EDT 2008

On 7/29/08, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  Too much speed gives you that stretch canvas masque. Look like a movie
> queen. See you all at the hoolabandoola White Stripes party, a friendly
> Christian-worshipping band i have fallen in love with......... via alt.punk,
> haha i am so cool and so are they. NP: "Elephant" by The White Stripes

*This is terrible, I've seen it all too many times now, and it can lead to
boy-bands like Menudo collecting...*
*let's just nip this wrong trend right in the bud *
*STRONG DISCLAMER, if you are simply "common folk", are easily religiously
offended, fear self-thinking, or simply have a constipation in the sense of
humor department due to insecurity of faith, LEAVE THIS YOUTUBE VID FOR
CHRISTIAN and DO NOT WATCH IT!!!!! (or allow other family members to see it,
etc)*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDENmSJIlMI&feature=related
**