Off: AMON DUUL question

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Jul 28 12:38:05 EDT 2008

cheers
Christian

----- Origin
thanks for info.......!!!!!

cheers
Christian

----- Original Message ----
From: Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, 28 July, 2008 3:47:47 PM
Subject: Re: Off: AMON DUUL question

Hi Christian,

On 27.07.2008, at 01:00, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:

> I finally just got Hawk Meets Penguin on CD. No info at all on it. I
> know this is the 'other' UK Amon Duul like the Die Losung CD with
> Robert Calvert. What are the personell lineups on these CDs of the
> UK AD?

I don't have the CD myself, but from what I know AD UK is basically
just John Weinzierl (g, voc) and Dave Anderson (b) plus an assortment
of various guest musicians.
For the "Hawk meets Penguin" CD those were Guy Evans on drums/
percussion and Julie Wareing on female vocals.
On the "Die Lösung" the guests also were Evans and Wareing, plus
additionally Ed Wynne (g, syn) and Joie Hinton (syn) from the Ozric
Tentacles, Robert Calvert (voc), Mick Jones (dr), Tony McPhee (g),
Marcus Diess (perc) and Mick Chetwood (syn).

(c)IAO
            D+R
np: Amon Düül II, "Made in Germany"