Off: AMON DUUL question

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Jul 29 07:31:44 EDT 2008

Too much speed gives you that stretch canvas masque. Look like a movie queen. See you all at the hoolabandoola White Stripes party, a friendly Christian-worshipping band i have fallen in love with......... via alt.punk, haha i am so cool and so are they. NP: "Elephant" by The White Stripes

I recommend medication for the absence of Fool Moon.....something that
causes "mask face" and drooling