War of the Worlds (revisited) - music by HW?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 5 21:21:11 EDT 2008

well, we've heard of scrapped soundtracks more than once now, so I just
think of (much of their) their music in respect to stuff like this:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/meaningoflifebigpicture