BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

js3619 at ACMENET.NET js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon Jun 9 12:45:06 EDT 2008

http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=162213

The link above points to a really nice (and knowledgeable, likely due to
the BOCFAQ) appraisal of the reissued Imaginos.  For anyone who has bought
the disc, was this disc remastered in any way? That would be the only
reason i'd buy it --- nothing like blasing  Seige n' Magna of Illusion on a
summer's drive.

J.