BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 9 20:35:00 EDT 2008

while on a google of starrywisdom seeing what I could take away from the
unfathomable, namely the unthinkable idea that I could possibly abbreviate
FoFP to FoB??, I looked up and followed the inner voice to this.....
http://www.americanroyalarts.com/shopping_cart.php?product=7784&view&searchstring&cat=2
hope I'm not spamming, it just looked connected to the thread, artistically