BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

albert bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Tue Jun 10 08:39:31 EDT 2008

While I'm glad that it is available for people to buy, I am
disappointed that #1 I wasn't involved and #2 they didn't do anything
to it, no bonus tracks, no remastering, no publicity, nothing.
:-(