BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jun 10 14:38:02 EDT 2008

On 10 Jun 2008, at 11:59 , gary shindler wrote:
> Maybe an "ETI Live" reissue, but that might be a stretch.

Actually, I think this _was_ reissued this years or last in the UK
(though without re-mastering or extra tracks or anything).

I agree that Imaginos is probably too much of a "cult classic" to
create a powerful business case for its restoration and elevation --
though I shall hold out that hope on the grounds that it is just such
cult classics that sometimes do eventually get special treatment. :)

Right, I have to go away and listen to it all again now ....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson