BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 10 20:00:23 EDT 2008

Earlier I mentioned that BOC's catalogue through "Imaginos" was on Columbia/CBS/Sony. I forgot that "Club Ninja" was rereleased on Koch.

The artists have to pay for remastered/reissued CDs?  That's whack. In that case it should be a RhinoHandmade like issue where the artists don't have to eat the unsold copies.

E F <des at EFALKMEDIA.COM> wrote: Am I correct in remembering that when the first 4 BOC albums were
reissued and remastered and bonus tracked that Albert, you had mentioned
the funds for that came out of band members pockets?  If so, I would
think that the lament for Imaginos is the same for near all of the BOC
albums; which leads to the question: Is it worth it from a financial
perspective?

Of course if another publishing house was able to secure the rights to
it and put their own funds into re-mastering, etc. then that would
probably be everyones wet dream!  Of course that would probably also
remove the artists from the equation...

  --Eric