BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Tue Jun 10 20:13:23 EDT 2008

Thanks to some managerial arm-twisting that situation has been
rectified. We have Sony in somewhat of a bind because about the only
thing that's selling is back catalog. It just gets more valuable all
the time. Too bad artistry has fallen by the wayside though.
Al