BOC: News from the BOC world

Alex S. Garcia asg at MVDBASE.COM
Wed Jun 11 01:46:36 EDT 2008

> We've got a UK tour underway.  Not sure what part of the world you're
> from, if you're British the tour has already started - I'm seeing them
> at Manchester on Sunday, unfortunately can't make any other dates.

I'm not too far away, since I'm in France. I'd love to (finally) see them
live, but I doubt my schedule would allow me the trip, sniff.

> And Imaginos has been reissued on CD.

Yay! My favorite BOC album (yes yes, I know, it's not *really* a BOC album...
so bite me, heheh).

I only have it on tape, I'll have to grab a copy of the CD... too bad it
doesn't have any bonus tracks, ah well.

Alex.
Progressive rock : prog.xrs.net / rip.xrs.net