BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jun 11 09:54:50 EDT 2008

On 11 Jun 2008, at 07:37 , Arjan Hulsebos wrote:
> Ooooooh. You're keeping us in suspense here, Al. Any hints as to
> what we
> should be thinking of, or is it even too early to mention that?

Completely without having had my morning coffee yet, I'm going to
guess at some kind of video/film treatment.  After all, he did the
music thing, and wasn't there at least some vague thought of a comic
book thing in the past?  (Or did I halucinate that?)  But IMO its a
good climate for trying to shop an Imaginos screenplay .... Which
doesn't mean it would get bought, necessarily, or green-lighted if it
were bought, but hey ....

Cheers,
Carl

--