BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 11 10:28:54 EDT 2008

Well I thought that the last live and two previous Studio albums from 2OC
were quite good actually.

I don't look at those last three as back catalog.  2OC is alive and well in
mind mind, though I don't recall a new song on the last tour...

Mike M