BOC: contemporary review of Imaginos CD re-release.

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 11 12:40:32 EDT 2008

I believe the term refers to whether they go through the first few
pressings... so I'm gonna figure that those are probably not back catalog
yet lol

How long did BOC go the last time?  So considering they are touring almost
constantly here in the US, and Alan's health issues Id say 7 yrs was not
that big of a deal. Besides the model of today's small band is live live
live.. maybe do a studio, but they don't make any money now a days with
CD's. 2OC cold make a good living the rest of their careers and never make
another studio.  I would find that personally very disappointing however.

Having seen them 10 times in the last 12 years at our very intimate Northern
Lights here in the Albany NY area, I feelthat they and their studio albums
are still fresh indeed.

Mike M