BOC - UK Tour Dates Announced!

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Fri Jun 13 09:04:25 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Jonathan Jarrett
	BÖC took their time about coming on, anyway, but did so to the
banging synth stuff that always seems so out of keeping with what they
actually sound like, but certainly works as a tension-builder. They got
someone to do the obligatory OYFoOYK intro--Eric said he was their new
cowbell player--and got going. I'll give the setlist first and then my
impressions.

This Ain't the Summer of Love
OD'd on Life Itself
Burnin' For You
ME 262
Joan Crawford
Harvest Moon
Cities on Flame (with Rock'n'Roll)
Perfect Water
Buck's Boogie
Black Blade
Astronomy
Godzilla [incorporating bits of `Another One Bites the Dust', `Bohemian
	Rhapsody' and the bass and drum solos]
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
*
See You in Black
Dominance & Submission

Pretty decent setlist.  You got TAtSoL, Harvest Moon,
Astronomy and SYiB, which I haven't seen in the set for a while.
If they'd played Flaming Telepaths, you'd really have been
spoiled...

Thanks for a great review!

tj