OFF - just interested to know ..........

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 13 15:08:06 EDT 2008

No dumb questions, right? I don't know how long I've been on the list and I don't know what FoFp stands for? Friends of ...?
Gary
--- On Fri, 6/13/08, mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: OFF - just interested to know ..........
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 1:04 PM

steve swann, yes that sometimes elusive mastermind that realised HW
(communication) on it's own get's picked up on the Echelon system and
(the
band has)  always been held back with US endeavors, so the Cult of The Angry
Black Death in connection to it was a little too obvious in cyberspace, so
we parasited BOC as a diversion.........
they don't seem to mind........and I suppose there's more to it when
Imaginos unfolds some day/////

say, I can even call FoFP, FOO too can't I??  or at least FoO??? no?