OFF - just interested to know ..........

Joseph Elric Smith kruch7 at COX.NET
Fri Jun 13 16:37:18 EDT 2008

it's always been this way as far as I know
Ken

Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
Blog http://www.aeonity.com/arioch
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bishop" <steve.bishop at DB.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:15 AM
Subject: OFF - just interested to know ..........

how did this discussion list evolve into a combined BOC / Hawkwind group
please ? Not trying to cause a division, just curious !

Bish
---

are
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for
additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.