OFF - just interested to know ..........

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 16 10:32:48 EDT 2008

I thought Mike was putting me on. Color me wrong.

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE> wrote:

From: Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE>
Subject: Re: OFF - just interested to know ..........
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 3:32 AM

Hi,

> And its answer naturally leads to the next question: who or what is
> Fernando Poo?

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Po_%28island%29>

Especially the following:

"Fernando Poo (without the accent) is the site of a fictional coup
d'état and nuclear crisis in Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's The

Illuminatus! Trilogy, where it is an integral part of the first book
(The Eye in the Pyramid). The second book (The Golden Apple) reveals
that Fernando Poo is one of the last surviving remants of the sunken
continent of Atlantis. WIlson also uses the motif in his book The Sex
Magicians"

(c)IAO

		D+fnoRd