OFF - just interested to know ..........and straying far, for the knowledge (HW)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 16 12:22:31 EDT 2008

I tend to wonder if Gary knew it was going to get to this.....
and FWIW, did Jill let you in on the "cosmic enclosure", I would have
expected that.....further, I ve just learned the true UK DOREME vinyl
pressings are in fact UK pressings (apparently on heavy vinyl as well)(in
even smaller quantity), before being contracted out to Germany where more
heavy vinyl was produced until it went back to UK?????
and further whike it's true the mysterious yellow labeled UK Mt. Grill is on
heavier vinyl, I have the chaos to muddy the waters if it's really the first
press
when I receive full blooming sound for the Brian Matthews tracks on
HOPEFULLY, a CDR of the entire transcription LP, I will apply for clearance
to explain further chaos regarding these sessions......