win 2 FREE tickets to SKOOKAPALOOZA 6/27-29 ( from The One Eyed Bishops )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Jun 16 14:49:23 EDT 2008

Greetings friends,The One Eyed Bishops are happy to announce that we are having a ticket giveaway of 2 single day passes for the SKOOKAPALOOZA rock festival in Schuylkill County Pennsylvania; June 27th-29th
The OEBs are scheduled to perform on Saturday afternoon, the 27th of June. See event schedule for exact time slot, as the festival has revised the running order several times.
If you win our tickets we expect you to come visit our camp and hang out for a beer or smoke :)
Anyway, we will randomly pick a winner from your responses by this Friday
With your response please include your mailing address so we can make sure you get the tickets early enough to make the festival. Please put 'Ticket Giveaway' in the subject heading, and please don't enter if you can't actually come to the event..Good Luck and Peace, Mike Burrovisit: http://www.myspace.com/skookapalooza
for complete details and also http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1 for all of our additional dates.