a hawkwind question for you

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 11:18:36 EDT 2008

I am currently fed up with ebay.....retarded sellers, too expensive ship
costs, etc
so, drumroll with awkward moment.....
of the CD material that's come out since 2002, what is priority if such a
thing could be said??
I got the "earthed" 2cd and it's awesome, in case anybody didn't know that,
with previously unreleased material....
also, if anyone has noticed any sneaky goings on with the compilation
department, please tell me.....further, regarding the latest regurgitation
of "bring me the head", did a turd get polished????
I was listening to a bit of the version on the Brilliant label the other
day, and I _thought_ it sounded like polishing was already taking place
then.....but you certainly need to be dedicated to endure the quality....