BOC: Anedote about Rush v. Godzilla

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 18:24:41 EDT 2008

and I always liked all those bands, to this day, in case I am misunderstood,
they just excited me more earlier
Rush is phenomenal talent......Triumph obviously went on to commercial
success, Frank was pretty cool,,,,,,all top,,,,except for one little tiny
problem.......Hawkwind......
I just love to remember my old friend mike sitting in my room shaking his
head going "it's not fair.....it's just not fair"...as the likes of
everything we knew was pulverized........
you've got me with the Tea Party...hopefully I'll figure it out....