a hawkwind question for you

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Thu Jun 19 14:55:06 EDT 2008

I would say that the following recent releases are
essential -

"Space Ritual" collectors edition - if only for the
alternative version of "You shouldn't Do That" and the
videos of "Silver Machine" and "Urban Guerilla"

"Greasy Truckers" - which has the full HW set and is
interesting for the embryonic version of "Brainstorm"

"Spaced Out in London" from Walthamstow 2002 also has
some interesting moments.

I don't know what TMTYL is but it ain't HW.

Cheers,
Mick