a hawkwind question for you

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 19 15:28:52 EDT 2008

Excellent!!!  I had forgotten about the Greasy Truckers.......must get....
the SR collectors edition is superb, got that, and spaced out in london is
what I will chase.....that is the info I needed
thanks carl for the tea party link
thanks everyone....have a great eve, etc.....
now, about wilfried cutting me off.....hmmm