TMTYL

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 20 10:39:23 EDT 2008

Hi Carl,

You may well be right and certainly I work in both Analog & digital
worlds with music, infact more digital these days.

the contstant tweaking & additions would easily give you a overcooked
(muddled) mix. I just wondered as the guys did have to spend a long time
recording it, ( didnt they have to start all over again ??) , that maybe
some of the first recording was left in there which would certainly take
you back 8 years and then digital coldness was still a real thing.

just looking at the SCHWA software synth to see if it has any lovely old
moog style swoops - Looks good (www.stillwellaudio.com) not a plug

Iain