TMTYL

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Fri Jun 20 10:40:28 EDT 2008

I would agree with the opinion that Hawkwind recording at home has caused
them to lose some amount of perspective.  I would like for them to enter a
real studio, Rockfield or wherever, with a producer, because that would tend
to introduce some real outside opinions as to whether the material is
sounding as it should.
John Majka