TMTYL (now off)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 20 13:23:49 EDT 2008

> ps - and after all that bitching about people copying the Roadburn stream,
> did they ever release a CD version? Nope!  I'd totally buy it if they did:
> great set!

and of course, I am also a TOTAL IDIOT!!!!  I ask for nothing these days and
since my name isn't Michelle, that's excatly what I get
it is a miracle this computer hasn't crashed yet but I think you guys are
going to get lucky soon
if there is anything good to be purchased please always point it out,  I
don't download anything nor know how even if this old Dell with windows 98
would do it
bye