TMTYL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 20 17:07:33 EDT 2008

the palace springs tour a 3-piece??  where really?? I was actually at the
palace springs show, but it had Harvey, Richard, Dave, Alan.....4........are
you maybe referring to the next tour??
axe (literally) hahaha.
regarding Mick's comments...yeah it sounded like the band were telling us
they were gearing up to rock out a bit more
I love the unique song on Zones myself "Dangerous Vision"....and they gave
us a sweet LP jacket though didn't they!!
oh yeah Running Through the Back Brain too