TMTYL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 20 19:27:55 EDT 2008

((<*>))On 6/20/08, Steve Swann <swann1066 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I might be wrong to call it the Palace Springs tour.  As I recall they were
> displaying the cover of it but the album wasn't actually out yet.  I saw
> them at the Hideaway club in Ontario ((<*>))

cool....I remember looking across the falls going "shit, I wanna go over
there".....the pic of me taken there came in handy recently, to freak my
girlfried out who lives there.....
anyway, come to think of it, you're bloody right here, as to me, that was
the "xenon codex" tour.....complete with promo photo showing Huw and Danny
(I think) pasted on the club, at least in San Diego.....mighty confusing
that was