Jerry Kranitz interviewed in new issue of QRD

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jun 21 04:50:36 EDT 2008

The new issue of QRD (#38) is online now. The theme of this issue is record
store/mail order owners and I'm interviewed obout the (now closed) Aural
Innovations mail order store. Check it out at:
http://www.silbermedia.com/qrd/

QRD is published by Brian John Mitchell, who also runs the Silber Records
label. Check out the label site at: http://www.silbermedia.com/

It's been a busy week and I'm heading out of town in a few hours, but new
Aural Innovations radio shows will be online next weekend.

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio & E-zine
Aural-Innovations.com