BOC: PTV3 "Stairway To The Stars" BOC reference

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 22 23:23:04 EDT 2008

Agreed the new PTV/PT3 rock album is brilliant. Can you explain the
reference to BOC? The voice talking about Frankenstein implants is also on
on PTV's house album ULTRAHOUSE (PTV is PTV whatever the 'genre'!) Nice
boobs Genesis has these days!

Genesis seemed somehow not well used when collaborating with Nik Turner-- he
didn't quite fit. He stuff goes much deeper than Nik Turner would ever
understand.

Look out for the new Throbbing Gristle album too-- not exactly easy
listening.