Space Ritual Encore Mystery - Bernhard?

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon Jun 23 11:56:56 EDT 2008

Hi Mike

The YSDT version from ROADHAWKS is identical with the one from SR
REMASTERED.
It is indeed a recording from Brixton 30.12.1972

Cheers
Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of M Holmes
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 12:50 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Space Ritual Encore Mystery - Bernhard?

I was listening to the CD of Greasy Truckers. The last track
"Brainstorm(Jam)" has in the middle of it what I'm certain is "Seeing It As
You really Are" from the "Shouldn't Do That/Silver Machine Segue"
(SIaYRA is just before the break to Silver Machine) on Roadhawks.

Now, Roadhawks has been claimed to be the lost encore from Space Ritual
(because they couldn't get it all onto 4 sides of LP), but now it turns up
on Greasy Truckers instead.

So all you track experts out there, what gives?

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.