The OEBs are seeking bookings from August-December 2008

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Jun 23 13:59:21 EDT 2008

Hello, we are looking for dates in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.

Hello, This is Mike Burro of the boogie/blues band 'The One Eyed Bishops and the Hawkwind related spacerock project Sloterdijk. We are seeking acoustic or electric date(s ) for for July through December 2008. As an added feature we will feature 'Stewkey' lead singer of the legendary Philly psych-pop band 'Nazz'( Hello it's Me, Open my Eyes ), as a special guest vocalist. There are some pics of the band, live videos and more on this myspace site http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1 or some old info and links( including press ) at  http://www.freewebs/oebs
The One Eyed Bishops play blues/boogie/skiffle and rock-n-roll. We are loosely related to the British 'spacerock' band Hawkwind, which we have worked with and supported, in Europe, The UK and The US. Guests on our 2003 CD release 'The School of Rock-n-Roll ( recorded in Redhill Surrey UK) included Chas Mcdevitt ( UK skiffle legend ), The Downliners Sect, Bill Kingston of The Wild Angels etc. We have worked alongside Cuba Gooding senior, Nik Turner ( Hawkwind ),Paul Hirsh ( Status Quo), Al Bouchard's ( Blue Oyster Cult ) Brain Surgeons, NAZZ, The Downliners Sect, Vince Martell ( Vanilla Fudge ) and many others. We are looking for Friday or Saturday night gigs. * ( weeknight gigs available in the immediate Philadelphia south Jersey area only ).      Please rsvp as soon as possible if interested.      also see: http://www.myspace.com/nazzfeaturingstewkeyPhilly Burbs link about Stewkey's recent appearance in Trenton http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php?p=30558&cat=151