HW: Welcome to the Future

Mon Jun 23 14:40:41 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:13:18AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> thanks for doing that Steve, I just played the second disc, where curiously
> my hex on the last track is gone....Jon did you cause this???  so anyway, my
> take is this: FWIW .....there is sneaky things in them hills.....the Angels
> Of Life is so freekin' awesome that if this version in it's exactness (as
> found here) isn't to be had elsewhere then the virtual wallets must come
> out.......

	I didn't do it! I don't have that kind of power, in fact any
kind at the moment really. But I agree with you about that `Angels of
Death'; it is the principal reason I don't mind owning a CD that
includes `British Tribal Music'... Yours,
					  Jon

ObCD: Ramones - _Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Anthology_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk