BOC - UK Tour Dates Announced!

Thu Jun 26 18:34:50 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 05:07:17AM -0700, Steve Swann typed out:
> Btw, that "banging synthesizer music" :) is Vangelis' closing title
> music from Blade Runner.

	I thought it probably was, and I knew that's what they usually
play; but I've only ever seen the Director's Cut of _Blade Runner_,
which doesn't have the Vangelis soundtrack; so if they'd changed it, I
wouldn't know. Decided to be safe rather than sorry :-) Yours,
								Jon

Ob2LP: Bevis Frond - _Son of Walter_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk