Warrior Digi-Pak?...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 27 13:42:10 EDT 2008

On 6/27/08, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will it never end?????
>
> And why Smashing Pumpkins!
> Steve

Hi, I wanted to apologize, that this one may not be a digipak, but didn't
want to send another post
back when I still was alive, I used to like getting this type of thing, and
while I'm on it, did anyone else get the Hawkwind BBC "japanized" version,
and if so, did you notice the ink on the cd was a diff shade than the normal
ones???
anyway, I wondered what that cover art was, thanks, and I suspect he got
that on there by accident, I have seen this happen quite a bit now, but I
feel certain he is offering a Warrior disc!
ps- I have never got ANY of the Rock Fever boots, does the Warrior have any
different mixing or any reason I need it??