I'm back

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jun 28 05:42:26 EDT 2008

Greetings friends,
My hard drive crashed among other things.  My computer blew its circuits
because I didn't have enough memory.  If I'd waited 3 more days for Chris to
return the info would have been backed up, I've lost everything, including
all my addresses.  If anyone can I'd really like to get messages sent to me
personally off-list, since I saved all my letters.  If not, I'll get them
back in time when Chris gets around to getting them off the old drive.  He
has a computer of his own to build for his work so he'll be putting most of
his energy into that, and once he starts with that machine he needs me to
remind him to get up and move his body a bit.  We're doing well, and it's
nice to be back.  I'm really looking forward to Dave's Spacerock Sundays
again.
Ass Besta would say (Babylon 5), be seing you.

Fly high, and free,

Kaduflyer