Spacerock Sundays

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 1 18:16:41 EST 2008

Hi Friends,
I figured I'd pass this along, since I didn't find a posting about the show
in my inbox for this forum, and I want to be sure you're all informed.  I
let Dave Adams know I'm sending this along.  As always, I'm sure it will be
an excellent show.

Love in space,

Kaduflyer

I have been asked to re-play the on air chat I had with Alan in December so,
I'm happy to do that this week.
Also music from: Gunslinger, Bedouin, Hawkwind, Monster Magnet, Space
Mirrors, Cory Jennings, Fireclan, Day Shift and much more.

Tune in Sunday from 8pm GMT on www.banburymusicradio.com

Sunday night is Space Rock night.

www.assassinsofsilence.com
www.myspace.com/assassinsofsilence