(HW) Silver machine UK 45 printed lyrical query plus (OFF) Fw message from Mary Bruce

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 2 21:04:08 EST 2008

I've had a rumour in my ear that there may have been some lyrical
fluctuations regarding the original UK Silver Machine 45 to do with the
Seven by Seven lyrics, and possibly specifically to do with the word "role",
although all of this is very fuzzy (in the printing on the 45 sleeve)
anybody know or heard anything???
further, after just setting down my phone to Mary Bruce I have learned that
there were gremlins in the air today, and apparently Alan Davey is somehow
responsible for an earthquake, Mary's earphones falling apart, and then her
computer saying bye-bye, just as Dave's radio show was ending- so she wishes
it known that she is currently trapped in the dark ages and cannot email
and Dave, of course she would want you to know that she thrived on the show
uhh, I think that's it and I sure hope so as I don't want to bother anyone
further......
mike