Distant Horizons - Again

Mon Mar 3 15:28:04 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 02:52:31PM +0000, Steve Freight typed out:
> Anyone else want to sing Psychedelic Warlords to Wheels - this seems to me
> to be an instrumental speeded up warlords song.

	I don't get that, but I do find that I've formed the habit of
saying "Wheels!" to the child when I go to get our bikes out and then
realising I have an unexpected riff running in my head.

> I used to think this about another track but for the life of me could not
> remember which - until today - when listening to the White Zone.
>
> Is Frenzy a run through for Wheels? sound similar to me

	I never yet got hold of _White Zone_, left that one too late.
What does the list think, is it a thing to track down on musical merit?
Or just a Kollector item? Yours,
				 Jon

Ob2LP: Fu Manchu - _Go for it! Live_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk