(off)ish, open note to Alan Davey

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 6 23:32:35 EST 2008

"Vision Quest" got locked in my head from a listen to Dave's show
the higer forces not to be confused with a higher power used by brainwashed
people who are not even alcoholics, used this song to sustain me and see me
through the hardest work I have ever done in my life at a time when the
grave seemed to loom closer and closer and I ate nothing and was having
major anxiety attack
When I bought that in 2001 it was really to enjoy in 2008, I just needed a
kickstart
1) I want to hear a version of VC where Danny goes so nuts that a drum-kit
sacrifice could be in order
2) Alan does not need Hawkwind
3) Wow he plays like lemmy only in a psychedelic format
4) I heard Pre-Med is the finest psychedlic album ever, I guess it's time to
ask for a CDR and I don't even have to go by "Michelle" to get it. I don't
think
5) last and MOST IMPORTANT- the "heart" is DEEPLY disturbed by Alan's
selling a record that was autographed to his mother
with all the years service in the wind, I pray for frienships realigned,