Kompletists Alert!

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Fri Mar 7 13:36:06 EST 2008

hello again,
I've recently got my hands on another nice copy of the swedish 1978
release "Rock On: Hawkwind/van der Graaf Generator".

Is there any interest of this pretty rare item at this list, or
should I see what ebay could do?
Actually I'd rather swap this item against something other odd Hawkwind item.

I've already exported two copies of this entity in the eighties to
list members, and would be glad to complete a hat trick.

believed to be clean.