Kompletists Alert!

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Sun Mar 9 10:42:43 EDT 2008

At 20:38 2008-03-07, you wrote:
>I am interested, however need brain straining time as to what I may or may
>not have and what could be parted with any pointers??
>is the sticker intact? (mine was lame, had been removed from a car or
>something)
>I just remembered I saw a sealed copy on ebay just as my world fell apart in
>2002.....
>mike

There is included an intact sticker, and in mint condition.
However I'm not sure this is THE sticker, as I don't see any
connection with the item itself... [sticker text: "Clover rolled me over"]
No stickers whatsoever has been included in my three earlier copies,
so I really don't know.

Biography card is included, and here I'm sure it's the correct one.

For the record, the "Rock On" series seems to have been a part of a
promotional campaign from the swedish Philips/Phonogram company,
where five different items with two artists each was promoted.

Ramones/Tom Petty
http://www.collectorscum.com/volume3/ramones/

Rush/Max Webster
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/~cfs23940/sub23.htm