Kompletists Alert!

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Mon Mar 10 17:39:28 EDT 2008

At 06:55 2008-03-10, you wrote:
>(in regards to Hawkwind Van Der Graff comp LP)
>On 3/9/08, Johan Edlundh <joe.e at telia.com> wrote:
> >
> > There is included an intact sticker, and in mint condition.
> > However I'm not sure this is THE sticker, as I don't see any
> > connection with the item itself... [sticker text: "Clover rolled me over"]
> > No stickers whatsoever has been included in my three earlier copies,
> > so I really don't know.
> >
> > *Hi, after some thinking, I am pretty sure the record came with a Hawkwind
> > AND a VDGG sticker, however the copy I used to have only had the Hawkwind
> > one, faded and used, as if it came off a van....it is blue colored and has
> > the Hwwkwind logo in the quark font.....*

Some local investigation has given me this pic of the Ramones/Tom
Petty item, including a sticker sheet:
http://195.149.144.149/images/06/0678126485.jpg

As the sheet includes six of the ten groups/artists in the Rock On
series, I suspect this sticker sheet was a part of all Rock On items.
Though we cannot see the complete Hawkwind sticker, it surely looks
like your quark description.

Yes, I do remember I've seen this sticker sheet back in its heydays,
but I cannot link it in my memory to the particular Rock On LP's.
But it was so cool to put those rock group stickers on whatever you
had at hand...
Guess it is pretty hard to find an item with a sheet in this condition.

However, my "Clover roll me over" sticker seems - regarding to linked
pic - to be false alarm.

believed to be clean.