Pirate Bay - new torrents

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 13 10:10:55 EDT 2008

hahahahah,

Hawkwind at Donnington..... I remember that gig, will have to get a copy
of that one, cheers Steve...

I got searched because I was wearing a lab coat with all H/W badges and
paintings all over it...

As the Polite policeman said - you stood out like a freak, thats why we
stopped you...... if you had been wearing what everyone else was ( demin
)  we wouldn't have seen you ...
3 other lab coated chaps next to me also having to do the "turn out your
pockets please sir" dance....

hahahahaha, fantastic...

any the hash was in the salted peanut packet all along... hahahahahaha